.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well, it looks like I am already slacking! Oh no! The last two days were fun, yet pretty uneventful. Yesterday we took a nice little walk to the park, DJ and Harlow had SO much fun! It was Harlow's first time on the swings and I am so sad I didn't have a video camera! Her face was priceless. Her eyes would get so big and she would look so scared, then she would get to me and laugh so hard!!! It was the cutest thing ever. DJ is obsessed with playgrounds- whenever I ask him to say slide he says "WEEEEE!!!!" I love his little language! When we came home I made dinner, we played with cars and the kids went to sleep. As soon as they went to sleep, I started to bedazzle. I made a onesie for a friend and I am thrilled with how it turned out. I can't post it until she receives it but when she does I will post it here.


He looks like he is going to cause trouble!


Weeeee!!!!


Could they be any cuter???


My Princess


Our decks were washed- Harlow loved it... DJ wasn't too sure




Today was a relax day (except I didn't relax!). Both kids took great naps and we spent the day playing in the house. DJ and Harlow were playing so well together, it is so much fun to watch them start to interact. Harlow loves DJ, DJ loves her... but DJ really loves that Harlow loves him! LOL! He is such a little stud and loves to be the center of attention and make her laugh. Most of the afternoon was spent with both kiddos in their diapers (seriously, there is nothing cuter) and them crawling through the living room and dining room and lots and lots of giggling!


He finally posed for a picture!


Little stinker climbed under the chair





No comments:

Post a Comment