.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Sorry this is so late, we have been so busy and something horrible happened... I lost the charger to my camera! I am so sad, I need to hurry up and get my butt to Best Buy so I can get a new charger and post some pictures... until then, there will just be words (boring!!!)!

We had a fantastic 4th! It was so much fun!!! We went shopping in the morning and found so many deals. Children's Place has the best sales and our kids got so many clothes. I went to Charlotte Russe for some cheap vacation clothes, and boy were they cheap! Just about everything was buy 1, get 1 free! We had a lot of fun and then the kids took really good naps when we got home.

When they woke up, we wanted to find something fun to do. So what did we do??? Google. We found 'Fire Over the Fox' and decided to try it out. O.M.G. It was awesome! It was pretty much a fair (my diet was completely out the window) we walked around ate TONS of junk and DJ was able to ride some rides and play in some jump houses. When it was time for the fireworks, we went to boardwalk, found a good place to sit, and proceeded to eat more junk. I was really nervous with how DJ and Harlow would react to the fireworks, this was DJ's first 4th with a fireworks show and Harlow's first 4th. They loved them!!! DJ kept saying "Wow mom mom!!! Whoooaaaa!!!" and Harlow was giggling and kicking the entire time (well except towards the end when she was really tired). It was a very successful night.

I must admit, this small town life is really starting to grow on me. There are so many family oriented events and my family is really benefitting from living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment