.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry this week has been so slow, but my week has been going way too fast! We are going on a vacation and I swear that time leading up to vacations fly. We have had so much to do, I hope we don't forget something!

Yesterday was great day! We went to the mall in the morning to find a few last minute items. I had bathing suit bottoms, but no top... I thought that might be a problem. DJ and Harlow were surprisingly good! I bought DJ a strawberry Julius and he downed the thing. I honestly do not even know if he tasted it! When we got home I made them lunch and Harlow had half of a grilled cheese sandwich! That little girl is such an eater, it makes me laugh! I am taking advantage of it because I have a feeling that she will not be interested in food in about 6 months or so. When I went downstairs to give DJ his sandwich, he was passed out in the love sac with Derrick, it was the cutest thing and I am so mad I didn't take a picture (because that's right I found the charger! Whoot Whoot!)

In the afternoon, our friends, the Greisen Family, were in Green Bay and we were able to go see them. We all had a great time! DJ made a friend, got to reunite with Clare (who is beyond adorable), and run around! Harlow just watched and admired... I think she is plotting to start walking on me soon! Oh NO!

It was a jam packed day and both kids went to bed with no problems!

Today wasn't too exciting, just errands, cleaning, and a few more errands. I did mail off my first order for a headband bowquet! That was really exciting, I hope I have a lot more orders in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment