.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary! I cannot believe that we have already been married for 3 years! This was actually the first time we were able to spend out actual anniversary together, the last two he was already in training camp. We had such a great day! In the morning we took the kids and we went to look at patio furniture... which turned into us looking at everything! We went to a local sports store and tried the hockey equipment on DJ, it was the cutest thing ever! Then at night a babysitter came over and we had a night out by ourselves! We had an amazing dinner and ate way too much (do not even get me started on the dessert) and came home to 2 sleepy kids. It was wonderful!

When I think back on everything, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found Derrick so young. Some people search their whole lives looking for what I found at 15. We have had our bumps, but none of them come anywhere close to the happiness that we have. And on top of everything else, we have been blessed with two amazing, beautiful, healthy kids! I am couldn't be luckier!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment