.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, yesterday wasn't that exciting of a day. We just stayed home, watched 'Cars' (for the millionth time!), and played. I was able to go to the gym, so Derrick took over kid duty and they love Daddy time! Harlow is turning into such a Daddy's girl, I can't decide how I feel about that yet. After the kids went to bed I made some REALLY cute headbands and clips. I was going to make a onesie, but we are missing the cord to our printer so that had to be put off. I am going to start posting about all of my bedazzling and headband activities at
lovingsparkle.blogspot.com so start checking there pretty soon!


Sibling love


I just love this picture for some reason!


So sweet!


This is what DJ does when Harlow tries to play with his toys. He goes
someplace Harlow can't get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment