.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eventful Day in Green Bay



Well today was a very busy day. Derrick had his first football camp in Green Bay! I took the kids (late, but we made it) and DJ had so much fun watching "Touchdown!!!" since he doesn't say football. He made a friend, found the only puddle there, and refreshed his awesome football skills. Both kids were really good and then they both took long naps! That is the greatest thing they ever could have done for me and I know they had fun when they take good naps.




Then, something big happened! After Harlow woke up she was wandering around and she stood! She stood unassisted and tried to take a step!!!! Oh my goodness, what am I going to do when she starts walking??? I just know that I need to enjoy these last few weeks of her crawling, because I have a feeling that she is going to be on her feet in no time. Let the fun begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment