.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Great Day in Green Bay

Yesterday was a great day! First we ventured into my favorite store ever... Hobby Lobby! I could spend hours in that store, but for some reason... DJ just wasn't too into it. Later on, when we got home, DJ decided that he didn't need a nap (you will see how that worked out later) so he helped me clean... and by help I mean he messed up everything that I cleaned. When Harlow woke up, we took a nice little trip to Target (my other favorite store) to get a birthday card because oh yeah!!! We were having company! When we got back home, DJ was passed out on the couch... I guess he needed a nap after all. He was awoken by the Underwood family and went from 0-60 in .52 seconds. He was so happy to have kids his age come and play (for some reason I think that Harlow and I are starting to bore him???). Then the greatest thing EVER happened- the babysitters arrived. Yes everyone, we got to have a night with another couple KID FREE! It was amazing and the babysitters (there were 2 to handle all 5 of the kids) were great. I made sure to get both of their information so we can have more baby free nights in the future. We all had fun and I hope that it happens again soon!



All of the kids (minus the baby) with one of our brave babysitters


Harlow just looking cute!


How I came home to find DJ, I think his bed would have been more comfortable!


Checking out the view in our backyard


Showing me his "Choo Choo"


Making a train with the blocks that I was trying to pick up



No comments:

Post a Comment