.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's begin!




Well, I have finally decided to start a blog! I am so excited! So to get started, I thought I would introduce you to the characters in this crazy thing I like to call my life.



First, we have my husband, Derrick, he is one VERY handsome man if you ask me (and you are reading my blog, so I am assuming that you are asking me!). He is funny, very outgoing, and a great Dad. He loves his family and we love him!



Next we have DJ. How do I describe DJ? He is just about the funniest kid I have ever met (and he doesn't even say that much!) and couldn't possibly be any cuter! He is a Blue's Clues fanatic, an expert in the area of Choo-Choooos, and quite the athlete. He is the stereotypical rough and tough little boy, yet the sweetest little guy in the world. You usually can find him with a huge smile on his face and laughing as loud as he can (when he isn't throwing a tantrum... how I love the 'Terrible 2's').



Finally, there is Harlow, she is my little princess. She loves to give kisses and hugs, smiles whenever she sees her doll, and is just a little cuddle bug. She loves her big brother to pieces and thinks he is the funniest person in the world. Harlow watches DJ all day long and from doing that she has already figured out how to really make him mad! That's right, my 9 month old angel already teases her brother. Knocking over his blocks and trains are her personal favorite... but I think that she will develop some new ones in the not so distant future. After she teases him though, she bats her little eye lashes and gives him a kiss... I think we may be in trouble!


So there you have it, my family. I can't wait to tell you more and I am sure that there is going to be a lot more to tell!



No comments:

Post a Comment