.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Brotherly Love

So my tough little boy was so sweet this morning! I was changing Harlow's diaper and DJ came and sat right by her head. I think Harlow was a little nervous (rightfully so, this doesn't normally end well) but we decided to wait and see what Little Mister was up to. DJ then gave Harlow a nice, gentle pat on the head, followed by about 3 kisses. Harlow was ecstatic and my heart was melting, when DJ then picked up his book and started to read to her! Unfortunately his reading skills aren't to high (I haven't been too good about watching 'My Baby Can Read' with him), but he did "Roar" quite a bit, it was a book about dinosaurs... so he wasn't too far off. Then the diaper change was over, Harlow knocked over his train, and he yelled at her. But for a few minutes... it was pure sibling love in the Living Room de Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment